Monday, August 20, 2007

My coolest weekend than any other.

After School on Friday I did...
During lunch and up to the time of school,I didn't go to the field trip w/my web design class.I thought it was important to go to my regular classes.But it turned out to be boring. On the other hand, I went to Pizza Edge with my little sister and her two best friends after school. Then I still had fun on Friday night. My bestest friend and I had a BLAST at the dance in the pavillion. It was really fun.

Saturday w/my friends...

On Saturday, during the daytime I spent time w/my family. I helped my mom around the house. Basically I just did my chores around the house. And I called up my friends to make sure if they were still up to our ideas. Even though I may listen to R&B. I also love to jam out to metal/punk/rock. Because punk/rock is what I used to listen back in the day. Later on that night I went to a rock show held at the community center. It was fun, because the band played a lot of songs I liked. Like Slayer, Pandera, and many others. So Saturday I just rocked on.

My boring Sunday...

Sunday was the most boring day ever. I really don't like Sundays because most of the stores are not open. And nothing really happens on that kind of day. I didn't go anywhere. I just stayed home all day. Also talked on the phone all day w/ my bestest friend. Really boring. Well I'm just glad today is Monday. Something to do.

1 comment:

Alix said...

You forgot the overview in bold at the beginning and your first subtitle could have been more explicit like "Pizza Edge Friday evening"

But it's a very good post !!